Sydney Foot Specialist & Podiatric Surgeon
At Bankstown Podiatry Clinic, our experienced team of podiatric surgeons and foot specialists can help you with all your general podiatric needs.
You should see us for quality care if you suffer from:
- Sore feet and ankles
- Heel pain, knee pain or hip pain
- Ingrown toenails, cracked heels, corns, bunions, warts or calluses
Our general podiatric and foot specialist Sydney services include the following:
- Nail Care: This involves trimming the nails, cleaning debris and filing away thickened, discoloured and ingrown toenails.
- Corns and Callosities: This involves debridement with a scalpel blade to the affected area in order to provide relief from discomfort.
- Fungal Nail Treatment: Varies depending on severity of condition and patient expectations. Conservative management involves trimming of nail and nail thickness reduction followed by application of topical anti fungal agents.
- Wart or Verrucae Treatment: Treatment varies and is largely dependent on the wart lesion. Cryotherapy, topical acids or silver nitrate are all effective corrective therapies performed regularly by our podiatrists.
Our podiatric surgeons are able to begin remedying most conditions onsite and have access to necessary podiatric medicine like creams and ointments which can serve to immediately reduce discomfort.
Let us put your mind at ease with our general podiatric services. Feel free to drop by our Bankstown, Five Dock office for a friendly consultation, or contact us today.